Deloitte Digital today announced the release of Patient Connect 3.0 with enhanced capabilities from ConvergeHEALTH—a Salesforce Fullforce Solution for patient engagement for life sciences companies.
The enhancements are designed to provide advanced patient journey management, wearables and CTI integration, and additional features to streamline engagement between life sciences companies and patients on their therapies.
In this age of the customer, everyone and everything is becoming more connected. With Deloitte Digital launching a Salesforce Fullforce Solution, customers can benefit from the organization’s deep experience in health care. This tested solution can provide faster and more predictable deployments for our customers, empowering them to connect with their patients in entirely new ways.
“These new capabilities illustrate Deloitte Digital’s continued dedication to bridging the digital gap in the health care industry, allowing for more personalized care, informed decision-making and improved health outcomes,” said Chris Zant, principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP and Deloitte Digital and Patient Connect leader. “Now, rather than inhibiting operational excellence by sorting through numerous data silos, life science professionals can easily access real feedback to keep patients connected to the ever-changing health care ecosystem.”
New enhancements include:
● Multi-Channel Patient Engagement: Provides consistent, high-touch interactions across channels (e.g., companion app, portal, text and chat).
● Care Network Collaboration: Enables and effectively supports care coordination across health care providers and other care team members.
● Cloud-based, Scalable Platform: Is built on Salesforce Health Cloud, the solution provides a highly scalable platform, using cloud, mobile and social technologies.
● Contact Center: Provides interactive agent console, and Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) capabilities through Five9, a cloud contact center software provider.
● Pre-built Integrations: Employs pre-built integrations with MDM, patient data, adverse events, fax, SMS and content management.
● Wearables and Med Devices: Captures and leverages device and biosensor data from patients.
“This latest release is another example of Deloitte’s ongoing commitment to improving outcomes and enhancing the value of patient care,” said Greg Reh, principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP and U.S. and global life sciences leader. “Understanding that health care is shifting to a model that relies on measurable outcomes and value, we continue to enable our clients to determine the best path forward using services from Deloitte Digital and products like Patient Connect from ConvergeHEALTH.”
The Patient Connect platform is designed to allow life sciences companies to connect with patients and deliver better results. Additional potential benefits include:
● Accelerated Access: Improves patient access to therapy and provides high-touch, consistent patient interactions across shared business processes and therapeutic programs.
● Improved Adherence: Leverages tools to engage and educate patients; acts proactively to help ensure product, therapy and care plan adherence, reducing discontinuation.
● Informed Patient Insights: Increases insights into patient treatment and interactions to demonstrate value to health plans and improve drug efficacy.
● Healthcare Provider Partnerships: Provides value to health care providers and partnerships through shared patient insights and a platform for care team collaboration; facilitates interactions between health care providers and patients.
Deloitte’s alliance with Salesforce enables the company to meet the emerging needs of its clients by providing multinational and international companies with social and mobile cloud computing technologies.