Customers, Partners, Developers and Influencers Invited To Attend Hitachi’s Premier Event for the Digital Revolution, September 18-21, 2017 in Las Vegas, Nevada
Hitachi Data Systems (HDS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE:6501), today announced its first annual user conference, NEXT 2017, the premier event for the digital revolution. NEXT 2017 will be held September 18-21, 2017 in Las Vegas at the Mandalay Bay Hotel and Resort. Hitachi is inviting customers, developers, partners, industry experts and thought leaders to learn about the latest developments in using data for better social and business outcomes – as only Hitachi can.
With the theme of “Lead What’s Next,” attendees will experience the latest solutions and services that will help them compete and win in today’s dynamic digital environment. Customers will learn from Hitachi’s expertise in integrating information technology (IT) with the operational technologies (OT) to drive down costs, be more efficient and innovate faster. NEXT 2017 attendees will get a first-hand look at the latest technology advancements in machine learning, automation, artificial intelligence, analytics and data management – and the business benefits those solutions deliver across industries. Chief information officers, chief data officers and other business leaders will learn from and network with their peers across industries such as financial services, manufacturing, health care, transportation, telecommunications, energy.
Hitachi will unveil a number of new innovations at the show including a significant announcement on the the company’s own transformation.
At NEXT 2017, attendees can:
- Hear keynotes from Hitachi executives on the company’s vision and strategy, including Mr. Toshiaki Higashihara, President and CEO, Hitachi, Ltd.
- Learn from Hitachi customers on what matters most in the digital revolution.
- Meet face to face with business transformation thought leaders and technology visionaries and experts.
- Watch as Geoffrey Moore, noted speaker, advisor and author of Crossing the Chasm and other bestsellers, offers his unique perspective on digital transformation by examining it as a maturity model for digital systems.
- Listen to Dr. Michio Kaku, author, host of several science TV programs, internationally recognized authority on Einstein’s unified field theory and on the prediction of trends affecting business, medicine, finance and society.
- Attend breakout sessions tailored to specific interests in digital transformation, enterprise IT, industrial IoT, financial services and urban development.
- Experience the vast Solutions Showcase with demonstrations from Hitachi companies and their partners.
- Network with industry peers and Hitachi’s partner ecosystem.
- Watch the announcement of Hitachi’s inaugural Transformation Award winners, recognizing customers who have transformed their businesses in partnership with Hitachi.
- Enjoy the NEXT closing event with A-list entertainment.
NEXT 2017 Registration
Registration for NEXT 2017 is now live! The $795 ticket is available at the introductory price of $299. To register to attend Hitachi NEXT 2017, please visit HitachiNEXT.com. Registered attendees will receive dynamic updates on new additions to the agenda in the weeks leading up to the event.
For questions about press or analyst registration, please contact Stefani Finch.
Follow NEXT 2017. Join the Conversation with #HitachiNEXT
About NEXT 2017 by Hitachi
NEXT 2017 by Hitachi is the premier event for the digital revolution. It’s for business leaders who want to win – not just compete – and innovate faster to thrive in the digital economy. And to reinvent their business even if they weren’t born in the cloud. You’ll experience the latest solutions and services so that you can get the most value in your data. It’s all made possible by integrating information technology with the operational technologies of the world’s infrastructure through the internet of things. Gain the expertise of Hitachi, one of today’s industrial giants. Achieve incredible value when this expertise meets Hitachi’s strength in data management and analysis. It’s part of our vision of Social Innovation to help businesses succeed and societies be safer, healthier and smarter. NEXT 2017 will be held September 18-20, 2017 at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. For more information and to register, please visit HitachiNEXT.com.
About Hitachi Data Systems
Hitachi Data Systems, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., offers an integrated portfolio of services and solutions that enable digital transformation through enhanced data management, governance, mobility and analytics. We help global organizations open new revenue streams, increase efficiencies, improve customer experience and ensure rapid time to market in the digital age. Only Hitachi Data Systems powers the digital enterprise by integrating the best information technology and operational technology from across the Hitachi family of companies. We combine this experience with Hitachi expertise in the internet of things to deliver the exceptional insights business and society need to transform and thrive. Visit us at HDS.com.
About Hitachi, Ltd.
Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501), headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, delivers innovations that answer society’s challenges. The company’s consolidated revenues for fiscal 2016 (ended March 31, 2017) totaled 9,162.2 billion yen ($81.8 billion). The Hitachi Group is a global leader in the Social Innovation Business, and it has approximately 304,000 employees worldwide. Through collaborative creation, Hitachi is providing solutions to customers in a broad range of sectors, including Power / Energy, Industry / Distribution / Water, Urban Development, and Finance / Government & Public / Healthcare. For more information on Hitachi, please visit the company’s website at http://www.hitachi.com.
Hitachi Data Systems
HITACHI is a trademark or registered trademark of Hitachi, Ltd. All other trademarks, service marks, and company names are properties of their respective owners.