Welcome to TechNative!
TechNative is owned and operated by TechTank Ltd.
These are the terms and conditions for:
The following terms and conditions apply to the website and services offered by TechNative. This includes the mobile and tablet versions, as well as any other version of TechNative that can be accessed through a desktop, mobile, tablet, social media or other device.
Use of the website and services means that you agree to these terms and conditions as set forth below (the “Terms”).
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE ACCESSING, USING OR OBTAINING ANY MATERIALS, INFORMATION OR SERVICES.
- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By using TechNative, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not accept the terms of this agreement, you should leave TechNative website immediately. We may modify this Agreement from time to time, and such modification shall be effective upon its posting on TechNative. You agree to be bound by any modification to this Agreement when you use TechNative after any such modification is posted; it is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly.
TechNative may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer the services to any user and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the platform is revoked in such jurisdictions.
You may use the website and services only in compliance with these terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations.
By providing TechNative with your email address and phone number you consent to our use of your email address to send you notices about the service, including those required by law. We may also use your email address and phone number to send you notifications and other messages, such as articles and news of interest (newsletter). If you do not wish to receive these emails, you may opt-out of receiving them by sending us your withdrawal request via the contact information or by using the “unsubscribe” option in the emails or mobile notifications. Opting out may prevent you from receiving emails about updates, news or offers.
TechNative reserves the right to terminate your access immediately, with or without notice to you, and without liability to you, if TechNative believes that you have breached any of these terms, furnished TechNative with false or misleading information, or interfered with use of the platform or the service by others.
By accessing the website and the content available on the website, you accept personal responsibility for the results of using the information available on the content. You agree that TechNative has not guaranteed the results of any actions taken, whether or not advised by this website or the content. TechNative provides resources and content for informational purposes only. However, you acknowledge that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own efforts, your particular situation, and a number of other circumstances that are beyond TechNative’ control.
The services will be paid through “PayPal” (Payment platform available in TechNative). Payment will be debited from your credit card, debit card or PayPal immediately on you placing the order for the service you have purchased. Upon processing a transaction, we will issue you with an electronic transaction receipt which will be sent to the email address you provide.
Your payment information will be treated and safeguarded with total security and with the exclusive purpose of processing the purchase of the services. TechNative reserves the right to contract any payment platform available in the market, which treats your data for the exclusive purpose of processing the purchase of the services.
- LICENSE TO USE THE PLATFORM
TechNative gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the software provided to you by TechNative as part of the services. This license is for the sole purpose of enabling you to use and enjoy the benefit of the services as provided by TechNative, in the manner permitted by these terms. You may not copy, modify, distribute, sell, or lease any part of our services or included software, nor may you reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of that software, unless laws prohibit those restrictions or you have our written permission.
The user agrees not to use the platform and the services negligently, for fraudulent purposes or in an unlawful manner. Likewise, the user agrees not to partake in any conduct or action that could damage the image, interests or rights of the TechNative platform or third parties.
TechNative reserves the right to terminate your access immediately, with or without notice, and without liability to you, if TechNative believes that you have violated any of these terms or interfered with the use of the platform or service by others.
- THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS.
“Third-Party Materials” means any content, images, videos, texts or other material that is owned by a third party, such as stock images, videos and texts. Such Third-Party Materials are subject to the applicable third-party terms and licenses, and may only be used as permitted by such terms and licenses.
All materials on TechNative, including, without limitation, names, logos, trademarks, images, text, articles, columns, graphics, videos, photographs, illustrations, artwork, software and other elements are protected by copyrights, trademarks and/or other intellectual property rights owned and controlled by TechNative or by third parties that have licensed or otherwise provided their material to the platform. You acknowledge and agree that all Materials on TechNative are made available for limited, non-commercial, personal use only. Except as specifically provided herein. No material may be copied, reproduced, republished, sold, downloaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, or otherwise used for any purpose, by any person or entity, without TechNative prior express written permission. You may not add, delete, distort, or otherwise modify the material. Any unauthorized attempt to modify any material, to defeat or circumvent any security features, or to utilize TechNative or any part of the material for any purpose other than its intended purposes is strictly prohibited.
- COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS
TechNative respects the intellectual property of others, and expects users to do the same. If you believe, in good faith, that any materials provided on or in connection with the TechNative platform infringe upon your copyright or other intellectual property right, please send the following information to:
- Identification of the intellectual property right that is allegedly infringed. All relevant registration numbers, or a statement concerning the ownership of the work, should be included.
- A statement specifically identifying the location of the infringing material, with enough detail that TechNative may find it on the TechNative website. Please note: it is not sufficient to merely provide a top-level URL.
- Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the use of the allegedly infringing material is not authorized by the owner of the rights, or its agents, or by law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- An electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- USER CONTENT
Certain features of the platform may permit users to upload content, which may be comprised of messages, images, video, text, and others and to publish that user content on the platform. You retain any Copyright that you may hold in the user content that you post to the platform. Nevertheless, we need certain permission from you in order to publish the content. TechNative is not responsible for the accuracy, safety or legality of user content published in the platform. Users are solely and exclusively responsible for their content and the consequences of publishing their content.
To submit your article, please click on the following link: https://technative.io/contribute/
- USER CONTENT REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
TechNative disclaims any and all liability in connection with user content. You are solely responsible for your user content and the consequences of providing user content via the service. By providing user content via the service, you affirm, represent, and warrant that:
- a) You are the creator and owner of the user content, or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to authorize TechNative and users of the service to use and distribute your user content as necessary to exercise the licenses granted by you in this section, in the manner contemplated by TechNative, the service, and these Terms.
- b) Your user content, and the use of your user content as contemplated by these Terms, does not and will not: (i) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right; (ii) slander, defame, libel, or invade the right of privacy, publicity or other property rights of any other person; or (iii) cause TechNative to violate any law or regulation.
- c) Your user content could not be deemed by a reasonable person to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate.
- d) Your user content does not and will not contain hateful content, a threat of physical harm, or harassment.
- USER CONTENT DISCLAIMER
We are under no obligation to edit or control user content that you or other users post or publish, and will not be in any way responsible or liable for user content. TechNative may, however, at any time and without prior notice, screen, remove, edit, or block any user content that in our sole judgment violates these Terms or is otherwise objectionable. You understand that when using the service, you will be exposed to user content from a variety of sources and acknowledge that user content may be inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. You agree to waive, and do waive, any legal or equitable right or remedy you have or may have against TechNative with respect to user content. If notified by a user or content owner that user content allegedly does not conform to these Terms, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove the user content, which we reserve the right to do at any time and without notice. For clarity, “TechNative” does not permit copyright-infringing activities on the service.
- ACCURACY AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We do not guarantee that the information available on the platform and website is accurate, complete or updated. The content of this website is provided for general information and should not be taken as a professional advice. Any use of the material provided on this platform is at your own risk.
- PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
The content and information available on the platform (including, but not limited to, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to TechNative or licensed to the TechNative by third parties. For all content other than your content, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software or services obtained from or through the platform. Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the services or content for any commercial purpose, outside the scope of those commercial purposes explicitly permitted under this agreement and related guidelines as made available by TechNative;
- Access, monitor, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, copy or otherwise exploit any content of the services, including but not limited to, using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose not in accordance with this Agreement or without our express written permission;
- Violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the services or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the services;
- Take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- Deep-link to any portion of the services for any purpose without our express written permission;
- “Frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of the services into any other websites or service without our prior written authorization;
- Attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by TechNative in connection with the services;
- Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content; or
- Download any content unless it’s expressly made available for download by TechNative.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
TechNative will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person’s services.
Because of the nature of the Internet “TechNative” provides and maintains the platform and website on an “as is”, “as available” basis and makes no promise that use of the platform will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
Our platform may from time to time contain links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
Except as provided above we can give no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use the platform in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse TechNative for any loss or damage caused as a result.
TechNative will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer which are available to you.
Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, TechNative excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to TechNative and TechNative shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate information on TechNative;
- The infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of the platformor any product or service purchased through the platform;
- Any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the web site or resulting from unauthorized access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control;
- Any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong;
- Any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing or using content from the platform, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from TechNative;
- All representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
- THIRD PARTIES
TechNative contains content of third-party licensors to TechNative, which is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws. TechNative owns and retains all rights, title and interest in the Content. TechNative hereby grants to you a limited, revocable, non-sublicensable license to Stream and/or view the content and any third party Content located on or available through TechNative or Service (excluding any software code therein as set forth above) solely for your personal, non-commercial use in connection with viewing TechNative and using the Service.
Any dealings with third parties included within or on TechNative involving the delivery of and payment for goods and services, or any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such third parties, are solely between you and that third party. TechNative is neither responsible nor liable for any part of such dealings or promotions. Any reference to any third party or the products or services of any third party on TechNative does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of such third party or the product or services of such third party by TechNative or any of its employees, officers, independent contractors, agents or other representatives. Any reference to any third party on TechNative is provided to you for informational purposes only. TechNative encourages you to conduct your own research and due diligence regarding such third parties and their products and services. While TechNative works to ensure the information on TechNative is current and accurate.
- NON-COMMERCIAL USE
The services and use of the platform may not be used in connection with any commercial purposes, except as specifically approved by TechNative. Unauthorized framing of or linking to any of TechNative is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of content without notice and may result in termination of usership privileges.
- SECURITY COMPONENTS
You understand that TechNative and software embodied within TechNative may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by TechNative and/or content providers who provide content to TechNative platform. You may not attempt to override, disable, circumvent or otherwise interfere with any such security components and usage rules embedded into TechNative.
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS
No responsibility will be accepted by TechNative for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, for any computer, telephone, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, availability, for the acts or omissions of any service provider, internet accessibility or availability or for traffic congestion or unauthorized human act, including any errors or mistakes.
You agree to defend and indemnify TechNative from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
- Your breach of this Agreement or the documents referenced herein.
- Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Your use of the TechNative platform and services.
- CHANGES AND TERMINATION
We may change the platform and these terms at any time, in our sole discretion and without notice to you. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about these terms. Your continued use of the site constitutes your acceptance of any changes to these Terms and any changes will supersede all previous versions of the terms. Unless otherwise specified herein, all changes to these Terms apply to all users take effect. Furthermore, we may terminate this agreement with you under these Terms at any time by notifying you in writing (including by email) or without any warning.
- PERSONAL DATA
This agreement and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by TechNative without restriction.
- INTEGRATION CLAUSE
You agree that any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating to these Terms or the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity thereof or the use of the TechNative platform, will be settled by binding arbitration between you and TechNative, except that each party retains the right to bring an individual action in small claims court and the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction.
Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. These terms set forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter therein.
- FINAL PROVISIONS
These terms are governed by the UK law. Use of our platform and services is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this paragraph.
Our performance of these Terms is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in these Terms limits our right to comply with law enforcement or other governmental or legal requests or requirements relating to your use of our platform or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.
If any part of these Terms is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or impaired. Our failure or delay in enforcing any provision of these Terms at any time does not waive our right to enforce the same or any other provision(s) hereof in the future.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- CONTACT US
If you have questions or concerns about these terms, please contact us through our contact page or via the contact information below:
152 City Rd, London EC1V 2NX
+44(20) 7686 5431